Our school is involved in the National Schools Chaplaincy and Student Welfare Program (NSCSWP). The chaplain assists our school community to support the social and emotional wellbeing of our students. We welcome parents to contact the front office to organise a referral to see the Chaplain.
The Chaplain is in the school on a Thursday and Friday.
- Works closely with the student services team at school to plan for and deliver student resilience and wellbeing services.
- coordinates the school’s Breakfast Club program
- Provides one-on-one or small group sessions with students as requested and required by the school community.
- Provides students, their families and staff with support and, or, appropriate referrals, in difficult situations such as during times of grief or when students are facing personal or emotional challenges.
- Deliver peer leadership and classroom support programs as needed by the school.
- Facilitates community partnership programs between the school and the wider community.
Parents are welcome to make contact with the school to organize a referral to the Chaplain.
Alinjarra Primary School is involved with the School Volunteer Program which is a school based program where volunteers dedicate their time during school hours, on school grounds to engage students to improve their literacy, life skills, self-esteem and self-confidence. Our students benefit from one-on-one mentoring and the additional support provided through SVP volunteers.